Monday, January 25, 2016

Why I want to be an Educator

    When I was growing up I always enjoyed school and dreamed of being a teacher one day.  One of the reasons why I want to be a great teacher is because of all the wonderful teachers I had while growing up. All of my teachers in elementary school thoroughly inspired me to be a teacher in their own ways. Most were positive inspirations, but I fondly remember the despairing nine months I spent in a certain grade and I always promised I would not be that kind of teacher! The most important reason of why I want to be a teacher is because there are so many children in this world who need someone's love and compassion directed towards them and not only do I want to be that person for my future students, but I was that child growing up. Thanks to the love and guidance my teachers bestowed upon me, I was shaped into the person I am today and I am very thankful for them and I want to be that teacher for my future students.
 

2 comments:

  1. I love the bee theme, so cute and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your buzzy bee. I am so glad that we get to go through school together.

    ReplyDelete