Sunday, June 24, 2018

Printable Classroom Shape Posters


Hey teacher friends!

I created these shape posters for my classroom! I wanted something with real-life examples for students to relate to and I couldn't find what I was looking for online, so I just created what I wanted! 

You can print these on the actual size setting for your printer on a page of card stock and then laminate, or scale the sizing down and print. Then you can time the edges, glue on cute card stock, and laminate! (because who doesn't want more color added to their classroom ;-))

I'll post pics once I get mine completed! You should post pictures too! 


xoxo, Mrs. B

{Shapes: square, triangle, hexagon, circle, octagon, oval, 
pentagon, rectangle, trapezoid, rhombus, star, heart}

                           

No comments:

Post a Comment